Sunday, July 15, 2012

Yellowstone National Park-Summer 2010

We spent 3 months in West Yellowstone, visited Yellowstone National Park almost once a week , unless we were seeing other things in the area.  Since I'm trying to play catch up on here, I'm just going to post some pics of the park. I'll never get caught up if I try to go week to week.  Even though my pictures are dated, it's still hard to remember everything from 2 years ago.


It was a great 3 months, Yellowstone is truly one of the most beautiful places we have been so far.  There was a lot more I could have put on here from Yellowstone and other places we seen while in the area.  Hopefully when this blog is up to date I can start posting regularly and can be more precise in our events as they unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment